The snow was and still is so pretty up here on the mountain. I think we got more snow than the valley and I have loved every minute of it! Lauren not so much, but definitely Belle & I :) I plan on printing a book for Lauren from this blog so I want her to look back on her first house with tons of snow!
Side view of our house taken from our street. I love how you can see the valley from this picture that Todd took
Todd took Belle on a walk up our street and took this picture looking down at our house. Our road has been well taken care of by the county so that's a good thing! We do still have a ton of ice on our driveway so Todd told me to be careful if I drive so I don't go right off the bluff.....scary!
Gorgeous ice on the trees!
This is our neighbors house. Their house is so gorgeous with a huge front porch. We have the best neighbors anyone could ask for. They are older and retired and so sweet. It will be a sad day if we ever move. I'm tempted to stay because of them :)
This is so sad but Lauren was very mad at me when I took Belle out to potty. She was not happy with the whole snow scenario. Maybe she'll like it next year?
3 comments:
I plan on making a book out of my blog too! That's why I try to document EVERYTHING LOL! Your house is gorgeous and I love the pic of that tree with the ice on it! Just Stunning!
Lauren is a cutie! I'm sure she will love the snow next year!
Hope you had a Happy Sunday
Summer :0)
The pictures are beautiful! And your house is so pretty. It is a blessing to have such good neighbors! We have had a few really good ones and some even we still keep in touch with.
The snow is absolutely beautiful. I was wishing so bad to be in TN this past week with all the snow. Hope you enjoyed it!!
Post a Comment