Do you wonder what we've been up to today? I'm not sure you want to know. There's a certain 14 month old baby girl that loves her puppy "sister." In fact, she likes to do whatever she does and this includes.....
Yes, eating her food and drinking her water. Don't you know that eating your food and drinking your water like a dog is soooooo much better than sitting in a high chair???
This is where she really goes in for the water. As you can see, the majority of the water is already out of the bowl. Silly girl...
And this is random but I was trying to take a picture of Lauren before her 2nd day of school. She would not sit still or smile but she's still cute. Thanks Aunt Lindsay for her outfit. She was stylin' once again!
Trying to climb the counter tops before going to school.
And just so I never forget, I missed her like crazy when she was at school. I had all intentions of going to the gym, taking a shower at the gym, and running errands while she was off learning with some big kids. But what did I do??? I came home to let my dog out and fell asleep on the couch the ENTIRE time she was gone. Needless to say, I never sleep well when Todd is gone at night, NEVER. I wake up usually EVERY.SINGLE.HOUR. Not even kidding. I guess I needed some sleep.....good thing I woke up in time to get her.

2 comments:
LOL about her little puppy friend and wanting to do just like the puppy :O)
She is so stinkin cute!!
Love her outfits by the way
Summer
I'm loving those pics at Belle's bowls, too funny! Loving her new outfit too. That girl is always styling and profiling!
Post a Comment