Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Money Money Money Monnnney


Lauren pitched a fit and wanted her daddy's wallet.....Is this a sign of trouble to come? Smart girl, Smart girl


One of the few ways to get Lauren to eat, just distract her with a music singing toy. All of a sudden, food is delicious


Taking Elmo for a spin in her new Princess car





The best part of this video is when Lauren says that she is "all done". She gets very confused and says "all done" when she wants to go more.....she's funny!

7 comments:

Lesli said...

Hi there...I just found your blog and wanted to say hello. You have a beautiful family and Lauren is sooo adorable!! I love her princess car..how fancy!! Oh and I am sure she has daddy wrapped around her little finger..lol.. my little girl is the same way!!

Can't wait to read through more of your blog!!!

Amanda Ledford said...

That is one smart girl! I'm loving the princess car!

Katie said...

Courtney, too cute. I remember when the only thing that would keep Zach occupied in the grocery store was chewing on my wallet!

It has teeth marks on it still, and I always laugh when I see them.

Heather said...

How cool is that Princess car?! Love it, and she is a smart girl getting into that wallet! :)

Kenna said...

Kids always know something good (or valuable) when they see it. Livie likes to take off my wedding rings, put them on and declare that they are hers! I have to wrestle her to get them back! Looks like Lauren is doing the same thing - just with cold hard CASH! LOL!

Summer said...

Hi,
I found your blog through Katie's Keepers and your little girl is just precious!

My little girl is now three but when she was Lauren's age I let her play with the straps on my Coach purse and um yeah they have teeth marks everywhere Ha! Ha! I will never get rid of that bag :0)

Oh Kelcee has that same car....I just wish she would learn how to use forward instead of reverse Ha! Ha!

Look forward to reading more about you :0)
Summer

Erin said...

ooo I love her car :) and the heart jammies!