We went to Sesame Street Live this afternoon with Lauren's BFF, Riley, and her mommy & daddy. The girls always talk about Elmo in their 14 month & 17 month old language. Lauren still always says "Elmo!" right when she wakes up so we thought this would be a great activity for her. She loves it and Riley even had her own little dance party in front of her seat!
That's her new little Elmo souvenir from the show. At only $15, we totally bought it. Granted it wasn't cheap but I was totally expecting the $30 ripped off fee at most shows. How could I resist when she pointed and screamed "Elmo!" when she saw it!
Riley being so stinking cute wanting to peek over the chairs. She can dance like you won't believe, ha!
Lauren's face 99% of the time. She was in a trance for sure. There were times where she wanted up and in everyone else's laps but she was just amazed at what was going on!
It's ABBY!
What a happy baby girl watching her friend Elmo
This was taken when we first got there. I think she was confused, what do you think? :)
After the show, we all went to Cheeburger Cheeburger downtown to eat. What a way to end a fun show....burger and fries!
And Lauren, just so mommy and daddy don't forget, I have to document that we both went up to your room tonight at 11pm to rock and cuddle you. Sometimes we miss you that much, even when you're sleeping. It's nice that you don't wake up. We just love on you and you stay asleep. I've done this 3 times this week. Obsessed? Perhaps.



9 comments:
How Fun!! I remember when we took Kelcee to see Disney Live for the first time! She was in amazement too, we did get the $30.00 rip off Mickey Mouse though....Ha! Ha! It was totally worth the smile on Kelcee's face....
Lauren is a cutie....Glad ya'll had a great time and P.S. Greg and I still walk in and rock and cuddle with Kelcee when she is asleep....
Summer :0)
They had a showing near by here too. I didn't get to go, but wish I had known about it earlier than when I did or I would have made arrangements to take Lincoln.
Lauren is so cute, and she looks like she had a blast.
So fun! I bet Lauren loved that! What a great weekend for you guys! Pics are so cute.
Aww.. it looks like you had lots of fun! I took Ayla earlier this year and she LOVED it too but she was a little confused, she kept asking where DORA WAS..LOL.. yes, we had to get the twenty dollar light up toy too!!
p.s. If you like the Matilda Jane clothes, there is getting ready to be a huge sale on their website, I think 60% off!!!
I remember going to Sesame Street Live when I was little. I am ready for Wells to care about the characters so I can go again!!!
I'm so jealous! Madison would LOVE this!
Would love to get your friend's e-mail or blogs?? Don't want them to think random girl is e-mailing them. :)
Hi!! So glad you commented on the blog! :) you have a precious little one too! (and btw, we would love to go to SS live! jealous!!)
Please do send my info on over to your friend! I would love to help her, meet her, whatever the case! It looks like Madison would be the perfect age for Alex and his playgroup. What a world of blogging connections! :)
Hey! So guess where we are moving??? ROUND ROCK!!!! THank you so much!!! If you ever go out there to visit.. I better get to meet you! :)
Post a Comment