Lauren went to The Little Gym on Friday morning for her weekly class. Of course she loved it and was right in her element. After class, we went to her friend Lauren's house. Yes, another Lauren :) Her mommy,Jill, stays at home too and had the perfect set up for a fun play date.
Lauren was memorized by Lauren's new toy. We just might have to get her one. Here she is trying to figure out where her ball went.
And just to note, don't be confused. The 2 Lauren's look like twins. I even interviewed the other Lauren's preschool and when I walked in the door, people thought I had Jill's Lauren. It's funny!
Where'd the balls go?
Jill's pretty little Lauren
Sweet Lauren looking out the window

5 comments:
They are both adorable and they do look a lot alike. My nephew has one of those ball things and that is still one of his favorite toys over a year later!
What a fun playdate and what a couple of cute little girls! So sweet!
Playdates are Awesome! Lauren is a cutie! You should get her a ball popper! Kelcee got one for her
first b-day and she still plays with it.... Great toy....
Summer :0)
Is the Little Gym like Gymboree? OK, silly question but can boys go? I was thinking of maybe taking B?
So cute! Playdates are so much fun!
Post a Comment