

Lauren's first day of school was this morning! She is attending a local Parent's Day Out program on Thursdays from 9:30-2:30. It's truly a steal in price and I'm so glad I found such a great program downtown. We are just trying it out 1 day a week & might sign her up for more days in the fall.
So how did it go? She LOVED it. I was very picky on where she would attend so I interviewed another school as well. During the interview with this one, I played with her in the classroom for an hour just to feel the place out. This morning, she clung to my leg when we got there but after 5 minutes, she was having a blast. She didn't even care that I left....I have to admit, that made me sad!
I ended up picking her up early at 12:30pm because of the snow. It's definitely not "northern weather" here but the roads get icy on the mountain so I wanted to get her home. Schools were closing early so I was glad to pick my little pumpkin up. I missed her!
I'm so happy she had a successful day. She even ate lunch....maybe I should hire the workers to work for me instead! HA! Then she would eat at home all the time too :)
5 comments:
Yay Lauren!! So exciting! She looked adorable Court!
So happy she enjoyed it and had a good day!
Love her smile! I know it's hard to leave them with someone else, but I'm so glad that her first day was soooo good. Sounds like you found a gem of a place!
Aw, look how cute!!! Glad it went well. :)
She looks so happy and excited. I am glad you found a place for her to go. I would love to do something like that with Lincoln and Kenadie.... just so I can have a few hours to myself and maybe do something I want to do or maybe be foolish and use the time to clean house.
Lincoln goes with anybody who picks him up.. kinda scares me a little. When he goes to Nana's house he could care less if I am leaving him. At church when we take him to the nursery, he doesn't care when we leave. It is VERY sad. I guess its a good thing too.. would be bad if I couldn't leave him when I needed too.
Post a Comment