Someone likes her mommy's clothes that are NEVER on the floor, ha! Yes, you are looking at this picture correctly. She is sporting a clothing garment of her moms :) I guess she wants to run like her daddy!
"What, don't I look cute?"
This is a daily activity. She constantly wants to hug Belle. It's so cute. We are very very very lucky that Belle is very well trained and loves her human sister just as much.
This is what Lauren and daddy did this week when Todd was home. Little L has discovered how to get in all of the drawers so Daddy to the rescue installed lots of locks. Your fun is over Lauren :(
Random but this was the sunset this evening. You can see right down in the valley. And why are there 4 big dots in the picture? Why can't I have my cousin's wife's camera skills?


1 comment:
I wish Cody was that well behaved. He doesn't bite Lucy he just walks away if she tries to touch him. We might have to work on the hugging thing!
Post a Comment