Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Aquarium visit number 1 million, kidding!

This morning, we went to the Tennessee Aquarium for an hour in the morning. We bought the season pass a few months ago so it's a great way to kill some time if we're going downtown. Here's a little secret: I bought the pass totally for myself but don't tell Lauren :) I just really like to go. Lauren is totally catching on though and her favorites are the penguins and sharks!

At the penguin exhibit. This is by far her favorite and we often skip other areas of the aquarium to just go here. It wasn't crowded at all this morning so we got to say Hello to the penguins a lot :) PS: Thanks Grammy for my new outfit. I'm stylin and profilin'

I wonder if she can get any closer to the glass

Not looking at the camera because she would rather check out her new friends

I'll kiss you mommy if you let me get down and bang on the glass to say good morning

On to the massive fish/shark tanks. She makes herself right at home....I wonder if she remembers that I love coming here. I hope so. I hope she loves aquariums as much as I do.

This is where my sweet girl became not so sweet. She wanted to walk everywhere which is normally totally fine. But you see, she doesn't follow directions yet so my "Lauren, walk this way" is repeated by my daughter trying to run as far away from me as she can....talk about a work out

EEEEk the sharks. The infamous sharks that seem to come out of some random place

Making herself right at home in a little cubby hole. Good thing I saw maybe only 5 people there this morning. She had the place to herself!

2 comments:

Kenna said...

Looks like so much fun. We need to go the next time we make a trip to Chatt! LOVE LOVE and yes LOVE her outfit!

The Blagg Family said...

Love the polka dots and stripes! How sweet is Lauren to get up close and personal with all of the animals!