Thursday, January 7, 2010
I found it!
I finally found my camera charger! After thinking I was going crazy for the past 5 days, I finally found it! It was in my laptop bag in the closet. Ya'll don't even know how crazy I have been looking for this darn thing. I even went out to my car tonight, at midnight, looking for it. If you know me, you know I NEVER go outside at dark by myself because of living on this darn mountain. I have a horrible imagination, ha! Just imagine a scared woman in PJs, holding tightly onto her keys that have a button for the house alarm on it, running so fast, looking very quickly, sprinting inside, shut door, lock it, and set the house alarm all within like 10 seconds, ha! I swear I could set our house alarm off so fast!
I just had to find it though because Lauren's first day of 1 year old preschool is tomorrow and I have to get her first day of school picture!
Oh yes, the video is of Lauren at her favorite place, the Little Gym. She was learning to jump with her teacher, Mr. Keith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had way too much sound feedback on that and what was with the fat lady with bad roots in the background?
PS- Lauren was a doll.
Post a Comment