Friday, January 1, 2010

Honk Honk

Santa was so good to Lauren this year. He got her a new Winnie the Pooh riding toy. She woke up on Christmas morning so excited and couldn't wait to play with it. She has taken many rides on her new toy ever since.

Honk Honk, ready to ride!


Christmas Eve at my parent's house outside of Atlanta. Lauren was so cute in her new PJs


My Padre with his famous Christmas Eve dinner of Prime Rib


Poor Lauren was so tired as we were so busy for almost 2 weeks. She passed out in her new car seat on the way to see old friends in Woodstock, Ga.


Lauren meeting the Beards for the first time. I still can't believe that she is 14 months old and has never met them! Mrs. Diane was one of the wonderful hostesses that gave me a baby shower.


I love Lauren's sweet profile. She looks nothing like me and I actually love that. She has such fair skin, blonde hair, and beautiful long blonde eyelashes. I was always very dark, was born with black hair, and have short eyelashes. I love how angelic she looks.

Sweet girl is excited about shopping!! My sister & I went to a great outdoor mall in Norcross, Ga one day after Christmas. We found so many great sales at Williams Sonoma and other stores!


5 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute. I love the great pictures of her. The video is precious. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

what a beauty! love that last pic of her so happy in her car seat!!

Anonymous said...

I love the sleeping picture!So sweet...I am so glad Santa was good to her! She is such a doll!

Jenny said...

hi courtney, this is jenny may burkhart : ). i just wanted to say hi and tell you how beautiful and cute lauren is! i noticed that you posted on amy's blog and i'm glad that you did so that i could hear how you were doing! : ) please tell lindsay hi for me!

Unknown said...

LOVE the profile picture!

I have a Nikon D80. I purchased a
50mm 1.8 lens this year and I love it!