Monday, December 28, 2009

Days at the park

Our Christmas holiday was spent relaxing and eating lots of yummy food. My dad and Lindsay caught a horrible stomach virus. Dad brought it home from Nebraska for the 2nd year in a row....thanks Dad! :)

We went to the park one afternoon and Lauren enjoyed being strolled. She gets a little fiesty at the end and definitely wants out of her stroller but she was a trooper!

She loves her Aunt Lindsay and looks just like her. I promise she's my child!

It was a little brisk on our walk that afternoon but Lauren looks very cozy!

The end of the walk. Typical Lauren. She wants out of her stroller and wants to help push. She is 14 months going on 3 years old

5 comments:

Anna said...

Wow you really look a lot like your sister! And yeah, Lauren looks even MORE like her. LOL What a pretty family!

Love with a Latte said...

We LOVE all of the Texas attire Lauren wears! Although I'm a Tennessee girl at heart (born and raised in Chattanooga) we now live in Dallas and have to root for the other orange!!! Lauren is a cutie pie!!!

Anonymous said...

You and your sister are sweet! I hope everyone is feeling better. Lauren remind me of Lillian. Lillian does not like being strapped up in a stroller she is far to busy for that! Happy New Year!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Lauren is such a doll. I loved the last post--I have the TOUGHEST time getting my Lilly to eat, too! If you find any tricks, let me know. She gets tired of the stroller too, especially now that she walks. It is a good thing our girls are so stinking cute and precious! Ha.

Meg said...

Found your blog from Kelly's Korner...your daughter is so cute!! I love her Santa pictures!