HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT LINDSAY!!!
Dear Aunt Lindsay,
You are the best aunt e-v-e-r. Thank you for coming to visit me all the way from Dallas, Texas. I know it's far but I love it when you visit me. One day mommy & I will take a trip to Dallas to visit you too. I can't wait to see you on Sunday & to spend Christmas together. Thank you for making sure I will be a smart little girl by buying me lots and lots of books. Mommy reads them to me every night and tells me that I better have my auntie's brains. She also tells me that I better have her dance moves or I won't take dance lessons. Apparently mommy doesn't have much rhythm :)
Thanks all for now. I love you,
Little L
6 comments:
Courtney ~
Our Pass Your Plate went out of business. My sister in law and I used to go prepare meals there, too. I am so sad!
Glad you still get to do it. ; ) It's SO worth it.
Courtney-
Our thank you cards open up & I write something on the inside. They come in a box of 40 at Wal-Mart. The handprint is all Wells gets to do :-). The grandparents love them!
Happy Birthday Linds!
I'm blog hopping this afternoon.... you have a cute blog! Have a great weekend!
Monica
Thank you Little L for the awesome letter! You are very lucky to have a mommy who can teach you all sorts of things...she's smarter than she thinks she is! Oh, and if you want singing lessons, I can definitely help you with that too. I rock, right sister? ;)
Love,
Big L
I gave you an award on my blog! Congrats! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment