It's Show Us Your Life over at Kelly's Blog today. I've skipped a few Fridays as I haven't had anything too interesting to show but this week is Christmas trees. With this being Lauren's 2nd Christmas, she is very aware of the tree in the house. Excuse the bare spots in the tree :) Lauren has figured out what ornaments are so I've had to decorate everywhere else BUT the bottom. We also had some lights go out....oh well.....new Christmas tree, here we come when the big sales hit after Christmas day.
I decorate with red and gold mainly. We always love to display our special ornaments that we've collected over the past 5 years as well. I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow to get a nice pretty bow with tons of ribbon for the top. After looking at other trees on the tour, I MUST make changes :)


Our Alaska ornament. Our new tradition is to get a new ornament for every place we visit. Lauren gets a new ornament for all the places she visits as well. I want to give them to her in a big box when she gets married & has her own tree.
Lauren's Charleston, SC ornament from his visit to Charleston. She has been many times since then as we have family there but she only has 2 from there.
We have a ton of airplane ornaments, of course. We had to pick and choose the ones to display as there are so many.
My little ornament thief, caught in the act!


4 comments:
Lauren is just so precious!
Your tree is beautiful!
Love your tree! Cute blog!
So pretty! I love it! I love where you have it too.. wish I had a good spot.. Love t he gold and red too of course! :)
Your blog and your girl are adorable...love the pictures...Your pictures are great...Visit my holiday blog for new tree pictures and my main blog for a MIRACLE story...
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment