We have had a busy few days around here! Lauren has been sporting her holiday attire every single day since Dec. 1st. We pick out her cute festive wear before she goes to bed each night. I am making sure we get lots of use out of her clothes!
I went to a Girl's Night Out last night for a little holiday gift exchange. There were about 15 girls there and I only knew 4 so it was nice to meet new faces. The gift I received was a Chick Fil A gift card, wooo hooo!! I was excited to pick that one :)
We met at the aquarium for playtime Wednesday morning at 10am with Jill & her little Lauren. Our Lauren's are like twins. They look alike, they are both tiny little girls, dress the same, have the same hair clips, etc. HA we love it!
Todd is back to the friendly skies for a while. He teared up as he left and Lauren cried yelling DadaDaDaDaDa. That's the sad thing about Lauren getting older, she knows when her daddy leaves :(
Here's my girl practicing her "Lauren, say Cheese" pose. She's so sweet and cute that I want to go wake her up from her nap and cuddle...HA, I am NOT doing that!!
Check out that big present. We were surprised when Mr. UPS pulled into our driveway this AM. Aunt Sha & Uncle Kenny sent Lauren a big Christmas gift! We can't wait to see what it is!


3 comments:
I love this picture of Lauren!
Lauren is looking so adorable! I hope Daddy will be back soon. It is hard for them to tell their sweet babies bye. Your tree is beautiful!
It is so sad to see our babies grow up so fast.
Post a Comment