Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Slam those cabinets



Look who knows how to open the kitchen cabinets???? Little Lauren isn't all too interested on what is in the cabinets, she just likes to slam them shut, NON STOP :) It's an every night activity in our house. She could slam them shut for hours if I let her. Poor girlie has so many fun toys but she just prefers the cabinets.


Going in for the slam


HA caught ya!! And on a fashion note, or lack thereof, she protested me putting on pants. I had to cover her feet though as the hardwood can be chilly. I opted for her super cute new Christmas booties!




2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Lincoln would do the same thing, but I keep him blocked out of the kitchen. Mainly because of the dogs food and water bowls and our trash can. He would be into those all the time and if I am sitting feeding Kenadie. I can't keep after him constantly.

She looks like she is having a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! She is just venting a little by slamming cabinets. Afterall it is a stressful time of year. lol