Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lauren wants to chat!


Hi Everyone! Lauren wanted to chat! She likes talking about Elmo these days which is a complete shock. She would get so scared when I would turn on her Elmo but now she is fascinated with him! She says ELMO! every morning when she wakes up, she talks about Elmo in her highchair, and screams Elmo all day long....maybe we should take a trip to the Beaches resorts to see Mr. Elmo next year.

4 comments:

The Cooleys said...

SO cute! I love how she performs for you. E runs away when we take the video camera out of tries to grab it.

Anonymous said...

Lauren is so cute! What a sweetie. Lillian liked Elmo too, he even helped when she was two and learning to go potty. She would sit on her potty chair and watch the Elmo goes potty dvd! lol

Emily said...

That was so sweet. I love her little bye-bye wave.

The Blagg Family said...

Love the chit chat and on command...Good stuff. We will let you know how Elmo is at Beaches as soon as we get back. Have a Merry Christmas!