We are still practicing our "cheese face." And don't be fooled, Lauren really doesn't eat her sandwich like she's supposed to. I give her 1/4 of a peanut butter sandwich. Her typical response??? Oh she licks it, rubs it in her hair, licks it again, and boooooom, throws it to Belle, her dog. Funny girl....NOT :)
"What????? You think I'm going to eat??? NEVER Mom, are you nuts?"
That's my pretty girl, smiling for her mommy. Oh I just love her!
3 comments:
She is so precious even if she isn't eating her sandwich!
I hope you have a blessed and Merry Christmas!!
She is so cute Courtney, Mollie licks her food too!!
Hey girl! I found you blog on Ashley Linam's where you comented about the bachelor being a pilot. My hubs is a commercial pilot too! He is a captain at ASA. I would love to hear how you get along with him being gone all the time. Its pretty difficult for me and my 4 mo old little girl. P.S. I live in TN too!
Post a Comment