Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last Little Gym Class

Lauren had her final Little Gym class of the semester last week. She really loves going there and has so much fun. She gets so excited when we walk through the door. She really knows where we are and wants nothing to do with me when we get there. It's all play play and more play!

There is this really neat inflatable "thing" that is like a trampoline, minus the major jumping effect. It starts out deflated and everyone hops on. Mr. Keith turns it on and it inflates as you ride it. It's pretty fun if I say so myself :) Then the kiddies jump to their hearts content. 

Meet Lauren's friends. To the left if Ellie and to the right is Abby. Lauren would not leave the wedge in the middle. She is a little afraid to jump by herself but she enjoys watching!

That is Keith, Lauren's teacher. He & his wife, Nancy, own the Little Gym here in town. I still think that Keith makes the class. He is outstanding with the kids and Lauren thinks he is the coolest. She definitely doesn't warm up to people all the time, but she really does like Keith. Good thing we registered for his class in the Spring!

This is Ellie enjoyed the awesome ride on this big tube apparatus! 

Now it's Lauren's turn. She loves this fun ride, can't you tell?

Forward roll time!!!


We are so thankful for the friends that we've made at the Little Gym. Most of my new girlfriends are from there and Lauren & I enjoy spending time with them many times during the week. We can't wait until Spring semester!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

The little gym is so cute. What a great way for toddlers to get their energy out!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited Ellie made the blog!! We are going to miss Lauren in the Spring!

Emily said...

Lauren looks like she is having the time of her life. I love those little gym classes. I wish I knew of one around my area.

Kenna said...

So so cute! I love her outfit Court!