Before the Little Gym, we had to hit up the mall with Daddy & try to see Santa one more time. Lauren does not like good ole' St. Nick. Santa invited Lauren to stroll up to him in her stroller & the girl still freaked out. She started shaking & screaming and making a scene so we bailed!
So off to gymnastics class we went, decked out in our Christmas attire. She enjoyed walking the beam with her daddy.
My gymnastics girl didn't just walk the beam, she learned to do a forward roll on the narrow piece of wood, talk about giving her momma a heart attack!
So we played on the bars where I could keep my grip on her :)
Lauren could play peek a boo on the bars the entire 45 minutes we are there. Talk about giving your arms a work out...
Her other favorite activity is the balls. She will never play with Todd or I, but she will play with everyone else....I don't get it :)



4 comments:
Cute outfit!! Brandon's brother (he's adopted and 6 yrs old) is TERRIFIED of Santa. Go figure!
So cute! And I love the blog backgroud! We haven't taken B to see Santa yet...but I'm guessing he isn't going to be too fond of him either!
I love the new blog look! Sorry the Sanata visit didn't go well. Hang in there though Lillian just began to like him this year. The little gym looks so fun! She looks like she is having a great time! Have a good weekend.
Okay.. I love you right now! That webiste is awesome! I am so going to use it to try and sell some of Madison's old stuff!!! What a great place to find stuff too!!! Have you found anything yet? How did you find it?
Post a Comment