Aw, poor Lauren. Maybe next year.
Still VERY cute!
I think the crying Santa pictures are hilarious (sorry Lauren). I don't have any so I'm jealous!
We ended up doing a family photo with Santa this year because Lilly was NOT going to Santa. Haha. Maybe next year.
Courtney, Thanks for your comment on our blog. Lauren is adorable!! Yeah, I think it was too early to try to get Adelyn's photo with Santa this year. Maybe next year! :)It's great to see what age Adelyn will be next Christmas. Lauren
She is so cute!
These will be great memories to share when she gets older!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aw, poor Lauren. Maybe next year.
Still VERY cute!
I think the crying Santa pictures are hilarious (sorry Lauren). I don't have any so I'm jealous!
We ended up doing a family photo with Santa this year because Lilly was NOT going to Santa. Haha. Maybe next year.
Courtney, Thanks for your comment on our blog. Lauren is adorable!! Yeah, I think it was too early to try to get Adelyn's photo with Santa this year. Maybe next year! :)It's great to see what age Adelyn will be next Christmas.
Lauren
She is so cute!
These will be great memories to share when she gets older!
Post a Comment