Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playing At Chick-Fil-A

We had lots of errands to run on Tuesday. In fact, we were gone for 8 hours! It's a good thing that daddy was home to come with us! Lauren had a make-up class at The Little Gym at 9:30am, we went to TJ Maxx to find some pillows after that, ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A for free (thanks Dad for the gift card), dentist appt. for mom at 1:15, Best Buy, Office Depot, and Sams for dad's computer bag, and finally home. Whew, I'm tired after typing that :)

On a sad note, as I sat in the dentist chair, I could not stop thinking about the people in Haiti. It hurt my heart that lots of them would love to have their teeth clean :( The things we take for granted....

This is random but I have to say that I LOVE EBAY! I ordered our duvet comforter for the master bedroom off of Pottery Barn's website because it was on a major clearance. Of course they were out of the shams. I found them on Ebay and bought 3 of them for the price of 1 at regular price at Pottery Barn! Woo hoo for some great deals!


Lauren "played" for the first time after lunch. This is as far as she got. HAHA. She is very timid in new places. On a fabulous note, she ate 2 whole chicken nuggets. I was so impressed!

She was being sweet, as always, smiling at another little boy playing

This was after last week's outings. Poor girl is so tired. Can you tell how dirty my car is in the floor board? I now carry a mini dirt devil with me at all times because when my car gets all out of wack, it drives me bonkers :) 
So do you any of you have a suggestion for keeping little Lauren's head upright? I hate seeing her little head off to the side like the picture above but I don't know what to do. She's a shortie (only 28.5 inches at 14 months) so she doesn't sit quite high enough for her head to rest on the pillow that came with her car seat.

Thanks for the washing advice. I already bought Zout today for only $2.99 at Tar-jay, woo hoo! Todd also informed me that we have Oxi Clean powder in the house so I'm throwing that in with the clothes too.

5 comments:

Summer said...

Wow girl sounds like you had a busy day!
Lauren looks sooo cute on the play area! Uh oh she is already flirting....Kelcee does that when she sees a little boy she gets all smiley! LOL

Hope the Zout works for you it always works for me on set in stains!

Summer :0)

Lesli said...

Omg... Lauren is such a doll!! that is awesome that your Chick-Fil-A has a little play area! Ours is on our mall so no play area :(... I love ebay too.. in fact I was on all night looking at some clothes for miss Ayla!! I love getting a good deal :)

Hope you have a good day!

Unknown said...

I love the pic in the carseat. We heart chick-fil-a!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I heart their food! It is oh so yummy!

Diana said...

We LOVE Chick Fil-A! We have one just down the street from my house, which is really bad news because we end up going there way to much. My girls love the food and the play area.