We celebrated Christmas with the Stephenson's on New Years Day. It was the only day we could all get together. With Todd's flying schedule and Mark's work schedule, it's hard to get everyone together on the same day.
Lauren had just woken up from a very long nap and was so out of it at first. She is so funny trying to open presents. She tries to open them and then totally checks herself out and lets everyone else finish the job!
Oh my goodness, girlie got her own Princess Power Wheels car from her Uncle Mark. He always spoils his little niece
This is an example of Lauren begging Mark to open the box and set her car up pronto! She's a little bossy :)
She LOVES her car
My "You better not take a picture of me. I haven't had a shower, no makeup, and I'm exhausted" look
Opening her stocking from her Nana
Sweet action, Puffs!
Very ready to take her first ride. Her every day routine now is to go over to her car and yell "Up Up Up" at the top of her lungs. Her "Up" means Go mommy Go!

6 comments:
i love it! such personality!
I say when the weather warms up we let our girls loose in their pink powerwheels!!
that kid is too cute! Glad y'all had a great Christmas and so glad we got to get together! Can't wait to see you again soon!
Madison so needs one of those!
I got it from the Mart in Atlanta. It's the same vender that made Madison's bedding. (Kristaben)
Oh such cute pictures... I love Lauren's new car. I bet she has a ball.
I love that new car!!! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment