Lauren & I had a great day today. Todd had a doctor's appointment this morning at 8:45am but had 2 hours to kill before his flight. Lauren & I decided to get up and head out to meet her daddy for breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. What is it about Chick-Fil-A? It's so good, cheap, and such nice people work there.
It's pretty sad that this is the best picture I could get. I'm discovering that taking a picture of a 15 month old is super hard now that she's so busy!
We were also so excited because in the mail was Lauren's new shoes this afternoon! She currently wears a size 3 but if I find great deals, I'm snatching up some size 4s because I know she will wear them soon. I love Stride Rite shoes but I can not justify paying 40 plus dollars for my child's shoes. Their feet grow so fast that I would rather spend that money on household items or something that I can use forever, not shoes!
How cute are these little sandals with the giraffe? Only $13, including shipping, from Ebay. They are brand new, never worn, and came in the box. AWESOME! I hope Lauren likes them as much as I do.
Another view of the adorable girly sandals
"Thanks Mommy for my new shoes! I love them already."
She's a smart girl and tries so hard to put her shoes on alone. 15 months going on 2 :(


9 comments:
Cute shoes!!!
OH MY GOSH, is it ever so hard to take a 15 month old picture.
Oh she is such a cutie :0)! I love stride rite shoes too! Did ya know Khols carries them now and lots cheaper!
LOL that you told your hubby to hold on while the Bachelor was on! I shhh my hubby all the time during it....I'm crazy over that show....
I agree that Vienna was um alot rude going downstairs.... I don't know why I still like her....
Your Lauren is just sooo precious....
Summer :00
I am glad that someone else loves ebay as much as I do! Those shoes are adorable and so is Lauren!!!
Have a great week!!
Lesli
I love dates with Daddy and our girl, so I know you all had fun! I hope his appt. went well and wasn't nothing serious. She is a doll with her cute sandals. I think she is excited about those! So precious.
Thanks for your comment on our blog! What a sweet baby girl you have. It IS fun to "connect" with other Christian mommies...and I have a feeling I'll get lots of cute girlie ideas from your blog. Isn't having a daughter the best?!
Looking forward to "chatting" with you more!
Courtney ~ It is hard to get a picture sometimes, isn't it!? Oh well, at least you tried. ; ) She's a sweet busy girl. Beautiful!
I love these! I'm so ready for summer!
I am meeting up with Cassie tomorrow! Thank you sooo sooo much! :)
I Love ebay too :) She is so stinkin cute and I love the shoes!
That picture of her holding her shoes is the cutest! She is so proud of them!
Post a Comment