Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Baba's Are Baaaaack

Checking out those BaBa's. If you missed the first post on the babies (aka bababas), click HERE
Lauren still loves looking at babies on yogurt containers. She has, however, totally given up on eating the yogurt. It's still funny to me though because she will have a huge meltdown if you open the refrigerator and she can't see the babies
Checking out a new Elmo movie on her own chair and drinking her milk.....tough life
It's like her own little theatre

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of my girls have one of those chairs, I LOVE them! Even it she won't eat she still is pretty darn cute!

Summer said...

That is sooo stinkin cute how she checks out the babies on on the yo baby yogurt container....LOL

I love her little chair....she looks all kicked back and relaxed...such a cutie...

Have a Happy Sunday
Summer :0)

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

LOVE her chair. She is so stinking cute!

Oh and I am glad you got the cheerios. (c:

The Blanton's said...

Love it! Mason LOVES the baby on the Yobaby yogurt too! Too funny! :)