Last weekend my sister came to visit from Dallas, TX. Speaking of Dallas, I'm thinking that will be our move. We are going to look at houses at the beginning of April to get an idea of what side of town we'd like to live on. Our realtor is also a pilot with Todd so that's nice that they can chat about the DFW airport. Dallas has so many positives for us. Just to name a few: sister lives there, no state income tax like TN, you can get a massive house for your money, fantastic schools so we don't have to worry about private, Todd can pick up 2 day trips and see his baby girl much more often, more opportunities for over-time as sign in time can be 6am for a trip (can't do that when he has to commute), no more sitting at the airport for hours waiting to go home, etc etc....see what I mean? I also love the fact that it's an American hub city so we can fly without layovers :)
Texas Aunt with her little niece. I'm sure they will enjoy spending their weekends together soon!
Aunt Lindsay got to take little Lauren to The Little Gym on Monday morning.
A little back flip action
We went to eat pizza at the Crust for lunch. They have an awesome $6.95 buffet deal that comes with a salad. Their salad is the best I've ever had - greens, garbanzo beans, sun flower seeds, and mozzarella cheese!
Instead of eating, this is what Lauren does. Just call her Miss Walrus!


4 comments:
Lindsay's little clone! How did that happen!?! Dallas sounds like a good choice - closer to some family, lots to do, good weather, easier commute for Todd. Lauren just needs to become an expert passenger like her mommy so you can still come visit us! And for us it's probably just as easy to fly 3 hours as it is to drive 6. We love you guys!
How exciting for you guys! I am so glad that you stopped by because I hadn't visited in a while. I am becomming a follower because I have been too busy to just blog hop and I think your family is just adorable!! You need to try those cheerios...but just beware that they are addicting. Haha. Good luck on your upcoming move--will be praying for a smooth one! It will be so great to be next to your sister and have your husband around more--such a blessing!!
Oh how fun that she came to visit! Lauren looks like she had a blast with her! Dallas is really nice and you can get a HUGE house there for not as big of a price! My Step Dad lived in Houston and he got a big house for his money there.....
I love that pic of Lauren....She is such a doll!!
Have a Happy Friday and a Great Weekend
Summer :0)
We have friends here in MN who are from Dallas and love it there! Sounds like an exciting opportunity for your family!
Post a Comment