Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Attempt At Taking Pictures Of A 16 Month Old!

Can it be any more difficult to take a picture of my "baby" girl? I know it will only get worse but here are my best shots....
Take #1 - I asked her to look at me and say cheese! She actually did but my camera isn't speedy enough
Take #2 - Ask her to quit playing with toy lawn mower and smile....This picture reminds me of how she is JUST LIKE her daddy. She wants to know how this thing works. Todd is the same way. He's the smartest person I've ever met, can fix anything, build anything, & will take his time learning something....I pray Lauren gets his smarts, ha!
Take #3 - so close!
Take #4 - Say Cheese!!! And instead I get her tongue! Gosh I love her!

3 comments:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

She's too cute. And I am right there with you on getting good pictures - it's either a fake "cheese" or blurry.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could say the picture taking gets easier. I know at least with Lillian it all depends on her mood. Usually she asks me to take pistures of her now when she feels picture friendly! They are so silly. Have a great week.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I can't decide whether #3 or #4 is my favorite!!