We have a great Children's Museum here in Chattanooga. I've taken Lauren once before but she wasn't walking yet so it was a little overwhelming. Now that she walks all the time it's awesome! Her favorite "activity" is definitely driving the red car. We met our good friends Karen & Riley there this AM.
Let me explain the pictures below......Lauren LOVES her friends. She is so sweet with them. She will hug, kiss, tickle, and laugh with her friends non-stop. I truly believe she recognizes them when we meet for activities. BUT sometimes she can get a little too close. It's her way of saying I love you :)
Picture #1 of invading personal space: Lauren wants to share a chair with Riley and poor Riley really doesn't want to
Picture #2: "I'll tickle you Riley to make you share a chair"
Picture #3: Or I'll just hug you and kiss you.....Riley is like "Mom, get me out of here. This girl doesn't understand personal space" Bahahaha
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Lauren is such a sweet friend. She is a doll.
Just can't help herself that little Lauren is a love bug!
I just love those adorable little piggy tails! So cute!
Yep - I'm in the overflow section too. :) I keep running to my mailbox to see if my ticket has come in yet...hoping it comes on Monday!
Post a Comment