Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random Tidbits

Baby girl sound asleep after a busy day of fun outings. I think her jacket hood blocked out light so she was so out of it :)
Her makeshift booster seat at her other grandma's house. We left her booster seat at home so we just put 3-4 pillows together and walla, take that Fisher Price :)

My sister is flying to town on Saturday from Dallas. She and my mom are coming to stay with us so Todd and I get to go on a date night :) That hasn't happened in well....forever. We just don't have people here to watch Lauren so we're excited! We called a restaurant in town that we wanted to go to and the only time they had open was 9pm for dinner, yikes, talk about a later dinner but we took it!

On a random note, Todd keeps talking about maybe moving to Dallas, TX. Do any of you live there????? Give me the scoop! My sister lives there so it's kind of ideal for us. We love the city, Todd can transfer hubs, there are tons of lakes, I have tons of friends there from high school, etc. If you live there, give me the inside details!

7 comments:

Summer said...

Awww cute pics! Funny about the pillow booster seat! Looks comfy and you could sooo patent that and get rich LOL....

My mom and stepdad lived in Houston and I moved there for 1 year after High School! Texasx is AWESOME....always lots of traffic but always LOTS TO Do....My hubby and BIL travel to Dallas for work and they love that city....

Oh I did a Bach Recap girly, I don't have a pic anymore....LOL

Have a Great day
Summer :0)

Emily said...

How exciting to maybe move. I would want to move too if you had family and friends already there. Good luck!

Hattie said...

I prefer Houston, but that's only because I've lived here my entire life. Dallas is a great city. We have friends that live there and love it! Hey anywhere in TX is great! Ha!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your sweetheart and you are going to get out for a bit! We all need that. I always feel so refreshed as a wife and mommy after a date night with Christian. I hope you two have a special evening!

I haven't spent much time in Dallas, but I wish you luck with the decision. Have a great day!

Lesli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesli said...

I have never been to Texas, but I am sure it is nice and there would be so much to do! I wouldn't mind moving there myself..lol. That is so nice that you get a date night.. you deserve it..have a great time!!

Heather said...

bless her heart, she was all tuckered out in that carseat!