Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beth Moore, I'm coming to you

Ok girls, here's my excited picture of going to see Beth Moore for the bloggy get together :) For a complete list of the bloggers going, check out some of the other girls' blogs. Here are a few that are going......

And I was on the phone with AMANDA when I took this picture :)
Who's joining us?!?!? April 24 at First Baptist of Woodstock in Georgia. And this is crazy on multiple reasons because

1. That's my birthday
2. That's my old church
3. Our hotel is by my old apartment
4. I went to this church as a little kid when it was on the square in downtown Woodstock, now it's massive
5. We lived in Woodstock in the 1980s

Come join us! Go HERE to get your tickets for the overflow seating

7 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

Woohoo!!!!! Glad you are joining us for Party In The Overflow 2010! We are going to have the BEST weekend EVER!

Kelly’s Korner said...

So glad we get to meet! And i can't believe it's your birthday!!!!

Lesli said...

Wow...that is sooo awesome.. I would love to see Beth Moore, and how great that you get so meet some of your "bloggy friends". What a great birthday you will have, sounds like lots of fun. Thanks so much for remembering K in your prayers!

Have a great SUNDAY!!
Lesli

Summer said...

That rocks that you get to see Beth more with some "bloggy friends"! That will be a great B-Day!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
Hope you have a Happy SUNDAY and are you ready for som FOOTBALL!!
Summer :0)

Summer said...

I mean Beth Moore
I can type really LOL

Jenna said...

So glad you're going to make it!!! Partaaaaaay in the OVERFLOW!! Woot!

Elisabeth said...

That is so neat your birthday is also April 24! That is my birthday and what would have been my son's due date.

Have a fantastic time!