Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I tried taking a picture of our sweet little Valentine but once again, taking a picture of a 15 month old is super duper hard. I need to get one of those fancy cameras that takes pictures super fast. Any ideas?
Take 1 picture of Lauren's Valentines Day outfit......
Usually the chair a safe bet because she can't escape. If only she would look at me.....
Take 2 = the high chair. PERFECT! She can't escape :) 
Aunt Lindsay flew in town to shower her little Valentines Day niece with goodies
She has lots of new books and a pretty new bib with her initial on it...Thanks Auntie L
We went to eat dinner at Kan Pai Japanese Steakhouse. Yum :) And yes, I chopped my hair off. I love changing my hairstyle. I get so bored with the same style over and over. I've had every color and every length! I just always figure that it's just hair. It grows and you can always color it!

10 comments:

Summer said...

Hey Girly,
Lauren is ADORABLE and love her little outfit and I love the picture of her in the high chair cheesing real big PRECIOUS! I need a new camera too!! We are in the process of buying one, I will let ya know what we get....We are either getting a Fancy Shmancy Nikon or Cannon....who knows....
Looks like Lauren got lots of goodies and I am glad you had a wonderful dinner!!
Oh and I love your hair super cute :0)
Have a Happy Valentine's Day
Summer :0)

Rachel and Hans said...

Cute Valentine's outfit on Lauren! :-) I might have told you this already, but we have a Canon Rebel Xsi. It's great...and it's just a "low-end" DSLR.

Amanda Ledford said...

Thank you so much for helping with my registry yesterday! I really would not have known exactly what I needed without you! :-)
I want to know where Lauren's new airplane is? Also, we are getting a Canon XSI for our birthdays in April. It is supposed to take good pics, but easy to use and learn (what I have to have, a SLR camera freaks me out a little! Ha!).

Amanda Ledford said...

Oh, and because I almost forgot and just in case I didn't make a big enough fuss over it yesterday, I LOVE the new hairstyle! VERY cute! :-)

Jenna said...

LOVE the hair!! Looks great! I can sympathize with your picture taking issues. My MIL bought us a new camera that takes pics so fast. It's been a lifesaver!

Kenna said...

Looks like you guys had fun with Linds! I love your hair! You are so much more adventurous than I am when it comes to hair. Baby Lauren looks so sweet in her V-day outfit! Miss you guys!

Lesli said...

Happy Valentines day! It looks like you all had a great time! Love Lauren's cute outfit!! Yes, we also realized when the kids were little that we had to upgrade to a better camera, all of our pictures were blurry.haha! We bought a Sony SLR and love it! You and I think alot alike when it comes to hair.. I also change mine all of the time.. I always say the same thing.. its only hair.. and yours looks beautiful!! Hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

We have the same bib, but with an "M" of course! Your hair looks great! I'm loving Cassie! We get along great. I am so thankful. :)

P.S. I really think you should move to Austin.. not Dallas.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great! I am so glad you had a special valentines! Lauren looks so cute.

Unknown said...

haha I have a 16 month old and it really is getting SO hard to take pictures of her! :-) anyways, I popped over from Kelly's blog cause I saw you'll be in woodstock for Beth Moore - maybe I'll see you there!