Today was a fun day in this household. I had a dentist appointment again (had a filling) and Todd had a flight physical. Sounds fun, right? In between appointments, we took some cute pictures of our little girlie girl who just happened to sport her first pair of pig tails!
This is what happens when ELMO ELMO ELMO comes on TV. She runs to the TV, dances for about 10 seconds, screams ELMO!, and then dances some more
We practiced putting on makeup....not really. She just loves my blush brushes
First pair of pig tails at 15 months!!
Play time in Lauren's room consists of lots of book reading. She is a smart little girl and uses the books on the floor as a step stool
Pointing and talking to the fuzzy bear
Reading mommy a story. I love how blue her eyes look in this picture. Girlfriend has some gorgeous blue eyes!

11 comments:
We have the same PJs and I love them! Ellie has a love for Elmo, he used to be called El-mama but recently he has become Elmo! I am loving the pigtails!
Hi just found your blog from Summer's Story! Your little girl is so cute and yes she has beautiful blue eyes!
Love those PJ's! Cute pics!
She does have beautiful blue eyes. I love her little piggy tails!
She is beautiful! I love the pigtails. She is going to have so many boyfriends.
I love the toy/book organizer shelf you have. Where did you get that?
Oh the pigtails!!!!! I think my neighbors probably heard me laughing. SO CUTE!!!
OMG she is such a doll! Kelcee has those same pjs and I just love the monkey's on the feet....Super cute!
I love her little piggy tails too cute!
Have a great day
Summer :0)
Love the pigtails!!!!
You took the words right out of my mouth.. her eyes are beautiful!
I LOVE the pigtails!!!! I can't wait for Lucy to have hair.
She is too cute! I missed her today! I am LOVING the pigtails, they are adorable!!!!
Post a Comment