Thursday, February 4, 2010

Banana For You, Banana For Me

Let's get one thing straight - Lauren is not a fan of trying new foods, she doesn't like most food, and she eats the same thing all the time. However, I offer new things on a daily basis and try to not give up. You just have to know the background before looking at these funny pictures. We had a play date at my house with Jill and her little Lauren this week. Jill brought her Lauren a banana for snack time. Of course my Lauren then decides she wants the banana too. ARE YOU SERIOUS? I've offered a banana at least 100 times in her short 15 months.....
You are seeing the picture correctly, my Lauren is biting a banana. I had to document this wonderful day....
2 girls going in for the yummy banana....hilarious
We just love Jill and her little Lauren. We met one night at The Little Gym, probably around August 2009 or so. Lauren and I had a make-up class that evening so it wasn't our normal class. We just instantly bonded as we both have Laurens & how they look so much alike. We are so glad we've met our new good friends :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Lauren pair!!! :) too sweet!! Ellie will eat one thing great and then totally go cold turkey on it!! It makes me crazy!

Summer said...

That is too cute! They do look alot alike! Instant besties and now they share a love for bananas....LOL

How precious...
Have a great evening
Summer :0)

beech07 said...

Love the pictures! My Lauren acts so different when other people are around too (i.e. super shy) so I'm sure that's why she'd eat it for me. We loved our playdate at your house!