Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beautiful Day At The Park

I know a little girl that LOVES to swing!! We promised her that when we make our big move to Texas that we'll buy her a big swing set. We can't put one in our backyard now because of the bluff....go figure :) For those that are new to our blog, we live on a bluff, on a mountain! In the meantime, we just take her to a local park.
I was a little freaked out at how fast the slide was, hence the face. Speedy Speedy...
Our sweet little piggy tails girl
Miss Independent. She made me nervous as she will just jump off of anything
Busy girl, no time for pictures with mommy.

These pictures were taken at a fabulous park on a mountain adjacent to ours. This gloomy, cold weather has put us in a funk so we had to go outside. We had 1 beautiful day this weekend so that's exactly where we headed. I think Lauren could live outside.
***I took WAY too many pictures so I will post more tomorrow***

3 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

Seriously, LOVING the pigtails!!!!

Emily said...

LOve the pigtails on Lauren, way to cute!

I hope the weather gets warm, fast! I am ready to get my babies outside too.

Unknown said...

Hey lady..! So when is the big move?