We had a rainy day here in Chattanooga on Thursday so I took Lauren's rain coat to her school when I picked her up. How cute is this little rain jacket? Todd & I (& Lauren) found it at Sams Club a couple of weeks ago. It was one of those purchases that I would probably think about over & over if we didn't get it for her. It's just so cute, made by Osh Kosh, and very inexpensive. We put it to great use last week :)
I was trying so hard to get a good picture of her but goodness, it's hard to take pictures of 15 month olds.
On the move. I couldn't get the camera to snap quick enough :) She's a busy busy girl!



8 comments:
Such a cute raincoat. We haven't needed raincoats here, but rather snowboots and shovels.
I got Emma a really cute rain coat and matching boots from gymboree, and Ellie has a coat too but unfortunately they haven't been used yet!
I have the same problems taking picture so don't count on it getting easier for a while. :) Love her little coat!
What a cute little butterfly raincoat and what a cute little girl :0)
Love it....just precious
Sooo it is raining there huh! It is snowing HARD here....Like real slushy yucky heavy messy snow!
Have a Happy Saturday
Summer :0)
Hi! I was leaving Lesli a comment and noticed your blog. I have a Lauren, too! Come to find out, I am in Middle Tennessee as well. Chattanooga is close by and we love Sticky Fingers:)!
Enjoyed the visit...you've got an adorable family and a cute blog!
Hey I left you something over on my blog! Thanks for always brightening my day
Summer :0)
Love the rain coat, she looks so precious in it! I just saw some yesterday at Marshalls and they came with rain boots.. they were soo cute, I am kicking myself now for not getting them!! BTW- I just realized that I was not a follower. I dont know how that happened, but I am now though!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!
So cute! I just bought Madison a rain coat too. I debated it wondering if she would get much use out of it... It's been raining for a straight week.. (Until today).
Post a Comment