I have to explain this because it's hilarious. Lauren is obsessed with babies. When she sees a picture of a baby, she yells "Ba Ba Ba Ba." So what do babies and a refrigerator have in common? On the Yobaby yogurt cups, there is a picture of a baby on the front. She loves it when I open the refrigerator so she can see the Ba Bas. She often will yell at me, in her 14 month old fashion, to lift her up so she can see the picture of the babies.
Checking out her Ba Bas in the refrigerator. For the longest time, I thought this was because she wanted to eat yogurt. After eating 2 plus yogurts a day, I really think it's just so she can see her Ba Bas.

"Mommy let me see my Ba Bas, wooooo hooooo"
Note: Let's not look inside my refrigerator. We have gone organic and healthy in this household so it's mostly yogurts, pickles, cheese, juice, milk, and applesauce. Boring I know.

5 comments:
LOL....How stinkin cute is Lauren....
Sooo she was eating all the yogurt just to see her ba ba's!! LOL....
What a cutie!
Have a great rest of the weekend
:0)
Summer :0)
Ahh..how sweet... I have a baby lover too!! Miss Ayla loves anything and everything to do with babies!! Its so fun though!
So funny!!
She is so precious! I love her little top/ or jacket. It is so cute! Tell her I may need some help with my sweet baby soon. Have a great weekend!
I see Lauren likes the Yo Baby Yogurts too.
Post a Comment