Thursday, January 21, 2010

What have we been doing the past few days?


Giving Belle hugs. She seriously loves her puppy more than us probably. Okay maybe not really, but she loves her

Sporting a new night gown that mommy bought at Mary Kay seminar 2008

"Ask my mom about Skin Care" My baby girl is supporting Mary Kay at a young age :) I posted this picture to show how long her night gown is. It's a size 6-12 months but I have a shortie. Sorry Lauren, you have no chance of having long legs

Hmmmmm someone figured out how to stand on the wine rack

"I'll take this one please!"
I haven't posted in quite a few days because it's been so boring around here. Lauren came down with a nasty runny nose on Monday. I thought she would get better by just using the good ole' squeegie thing. But nope, she was worse today. I called her school & told them I was keeping her home & off to the doctor we went. The verdict? Severe ear infection in the right ear, nasty stuffy nose, & 2 medicines. You know it's bad when your child is only 14 months old, knows how to get her own kleenex and blow her nose. SAD.

2 comments:

Lesli said...

ahh..poor thing..I hope she feels better soon!! It is has been pretty boring around here lately as well.. I can not wait for the warm weather!! Thanks so much for the sweet compliment on Ayla's room!! That is neat that they have the same bedding...well almost the same...lol

Unknown said...

Get well soon Lauren! I love your blog posts Courtney! And one day Lauren will, too! :)