Here are a couple of photos and videos that we took when Todd was home last. Can you guess what we had for dinner for the upteenth time?
(It's a good thing that I can always count on corn for Lauren to eat. However, she is VERY particular about those little handles on the end. She won't touch the corn if she doesn't have those to hold on to. Sheesh she can be a tad high maintenance).
(Our dinner = divine. Swiss Stuffing Chicken, rice, and corn. It looks like a ton of food but I actually cut the chick breasts in half and it's so filling because of the stuffing mix that's on top).
Want to see something funny? The pictures below show how pouty my girl can get if she doesn't get something she wants. Picture #1: She wants the hanger on the couch. We have to hide them because our dog, Belle, will devour them in 5 seconds so we just avoid it all together. I had tons of hangers downstairs to get ready for the consignment sales in the area.
(Caught...)
(BA HA HA the pouty face. I shouldn't laugh but she is so dramatic that it's hilarious).
Videos: They are of "games" that Lauren and I play. She's hilarious and we play like this almost every single night. I'm gonna cry when she's too cool for her momma. To explain the last one, she screams "weeeee" when we run through the house when she's in the laundry basket. She loves it so that's where the weeee comes from.
7 comments:
You should send me some food ideas that works with Lauren. I am having a very hard time right now getting Lincoln to try anything new. I thought for sure (after I seen Lauren eating corn) that Lincoln would like to eat it on the cob (because its something new and different). But he only ate one bite and wouldn't eat no more. I made grilled cheese.. he won't eat it.... he won't even eat a PB&J sandwich. He is almost 2 and still eats baby jar food. I don't know what to do!
no worries Kelcee won't eat corn on the cob unless she has the holders too LOL we have little diva's on our hands I do believe
:0)
Lauren is so stinkin' cute....those videos made me laugh right out loud because that game in the first two videos is the same one we play with Kelcee....
I loved the part where Lauren tried to scare you that was funny :)
xoxo
Summer
She is adorable, and we are BIG corn eaters in our house too!! My kids have to have the thingys on the end too...ha!
How cute is that pouty face??? It would be hard to stay mad at that little face..ha! And love the videos - isn't it funny how the simplest games will crack them up so much? We do the same game with Brooklynn - love it!
Those faces of hers are cracking me up!!!!!!! :)
I love her pouty face! So funny. At least for us we've found our girl is so dramamtic! Thomas is so esy going...God knew what he was doing when we had a boy and a girl. lol Congrats that you are starting to think about another child. I am excited for you!!
She is so stinking adorable and my kids love corn on the cob too! Yum!
Mollie kate has that shirt toO!
Post a Comment