My dad always says "Women BEEEE Shopping" so that's why the title of this post is what it is. I have been shopping online. I refuse to take Lauren out to the mall or anywhere other than parks, splash pads, kids friendly places, or the grocery store. She is way too busy and if I can avoid it, I do. My new blog friend, Anna, had a Kelly's Kids party so I ordered a few things online to give her hostess credit. Lauren and I are totally going to match for Christmas morning pictures :) It may be cheesy but I sure do love it.
(Lauren's sweet little ruffle gown. I ordered a size up so hopefully she can wear it for the next 3 years. That's why I didn't order the PJs. You can wear a gown for longer I think).
(My new PJS top, in love)
(The bottoms. How cute are those dots. They just arrived in the mail today and they are the nicest fabric and the quality is wonderful. Worth the $$$).
(I saw on the Kelly's Kids facebook fan page that this blue was 70% off. I quickly got online and ordered this for my sweet pea for super duper cheap and free shipping. Kelly's Kids does charge $10 for a monogram so if I decide to put an L on it, I'll take it down to my local monogram shop that does it much cheaper).
On another good shopping note, Ann Taylor Loft was having the friends and family sale where everything was 30% off this weekend. I also had a gift card left over from my birthday so I purchased this cute fall jacket. Don't you love a good deal? I don't shop much and if I do, it's stuff that Lauren needs so I'm happy that I actually bought something for myself this time around....along with Lauren.
(Lauren at Riley's 2nd birthday party - post on that coming soon)
4 comments:
Madison has that same dress...but the bubble! We so have the same taste!!
I love matching pj's for Christmas. I am with you on that! I always plan ahead too. I am already looking at Halloween costumes online! lol
Love the jammies! And the dress, too!
Very cute clothes!!! I need to check out Kelly's Kids clothes.. I never have.
Post a Comment