That's the verdict. Little Lauren is adjusting to her "school" that she goes to on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She still clings to me for dear life when I drop her off. I always stand by her door and listen for her to stop crying and it usually lasts maybe 2 minutes. She does all kinds of fun things like play on the playground, listen to bible stories, color, play in an indoor gym, eat snack, read books, etc. I would have fun too if I went there.
(I took these pictures after school today. We are not morning people and have to leave the house at 8:50am to get there on time. I woke Lauren up at 8:40am so we had a whole 10 minutes to get out the door).
(She finally somewhat smiled in the picture above. I was trying to get her to wear her backpack but she'd rather carry it like that).
(Showing me her backpack. It's as big as she is. The backpack is actually pretty small and a toddler size. I think she's so sweet carrying it around like a big girl).
("Heavy Mommy" It's actually not at all but Lauren pretends that it is).
(Close up of the cuteness. Her cousin, Olivia, has a matching one in different colors. Now if they were only at the same school....)





8 comments:
Awwwwwwww look how cute Lauren is and I love the backpack too! It is total cuteness....the butterfly is so sweet and anything monogrammed is right up my alley :0)
Glad the verdict is in and she likes school hahha
We are putting Kelcee in preschool next year with my immune system and all and where her bday falls in Oct she will go to Kindergarten the year after next...
xoxo
Summer
oh do you watch the bachelor pad?
OMG that is like crazy drama, crazy um wild, some I'm not sure if it should be televised yet I still watch hahhahaha
Oh my! That is a cute backpack, and She is adorable....what a cute little smile she has. I can't wait to meet you guys some day!
That makes me SO happy!!!! See you girls tomorrow!
So great that she loves her school - they have so much fun with other kids during the day like that. And that backpack is the cutest ever!
Oh my goodness! Could she get any cuter!?! Love the backpack and I have to tell you that Livie LOVES her butterfly backpack. She's sported it to the mall, Target, wherever. Such an awesome gift!!
I'm so glad that Lauren is doing well at pre-school!! She's going to get so much out of it. Glad you've found a good one!!
Love you guys!!!
I am so glad school is going well. I love her pretty back pack. She is such a cutie!
Have a great weekend!
Your daughter is adorable. She looks like Cindy Loo Who from the Grinch who Stole Christmas! The backpack is terrific, it certainly would make preschool a little easier.
Send me that backpack when she's done for it. And no need for a name change :)
Post a Comment