Thursday, August 19, 2010

Look what came in the mail today

This would be Lauren's new Abby Cadabby pillow. I love it! I was looking for a toddler pillow for her and hit the jackpot on etsy. She has one other little pillow with girly airplanes on it but I needed a second one for when it's in the wash. I think it's so cute and little L loves Abby!
I asked her what her pillow was for and she kindly showed me :)


Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I HEART ETSY!

Summer said...

Lauren and miss Kelcee would get along great!! Kelcee loves abby cadabby as well....she has the doll and I hear "I'm Abby Cadabby I wanna play with you, I just wanna be friends with you" about 1 gazillion times per day....LOL

Love that pillow so cute...my brother got Kelcee a dinosaur one when we travel and it is so handy Kelcee loves it...

Love the pic of Lauren she is so presh....

xoxo
Summer :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! I heart etsy too. To answer your question about Lillian's back pack believe it or not I ordered it online for Wal-Mart. If you go on their website they have a tab for gifts-kids-personalized. They have a bunch of cute stuff. I actually discovered it when I was doing birthday shopping for her online. You may want to check it out because I think they have some Elmo personalized items. Have a great day!

Heather said...

That is so funny, I just told Matt tonight that I need to get MOllie a pillow, she loves laying her head on soft stuff now versus just the mattress! I am gonna check out etsy! Lauren is a doll and it's so sweet her laying her head on the pillow!

Anonymous said...

SO adorable!! Grace loves Abby too :)

Diana said...

I am bit behind on my blog reading these days after having been gone on vacation without internet for 3 weeks! LOVE the pillow, would you mind sharing what etsy shop it is from? I think those would be great Christmas gifts for some friends, not to mention my girls would love them.
dschoeniger@hotmail.com