My baby girl wasn't even 1 yet. I miss her being that little. I like the picture above. It was the first time (and only time) that she has gotten her face painted. We went to a member's night at the TN Aquarium where they had all sorts of fun activities. Her facial expression is the same now when she isn't sure about things.
Look how little. Her play area was even set up in the living room. The house sure looks different with her toys more picked up now.I wish I could go back to her being that little for just 1 more day...
3 comments:
Doesn't it make you sad! :( Her and Lincoln will be 2 this year. Where has time gone!?!?
I know what you mean they grow up far too quickly! It is a little sad as they become more mature and more independent. Hugs!!
They do grow up so fast! I love her face in that face paiting picture...she's like what are you doing to me!!!
Post a Comment