Of course we went back to Chuck E Cheese! It's the place to be at 9am :) It's so nice and quiet with no one else there. Todd got to go this time. It was his first time and I think he's just like me, we LOVE the games!
(Why the serious face all the time on the rides? She loves it, I promise).
(There's a smile. She's super happy riding the "woof woof" as she calls it).
(The perk of having Todd with me is that I can actually play games too. It's hard to play when I take Lauren alone. She has a super short attention span).
(Lauren helping her daddy play football. By the way, I am absolutely terrible at this game. Football is not my thing. Todd did great though).
(Me and my girl racing cars. This is one of my favorite games. Lauren likes it for maybe 10 seconds and then she's off to better things).
(This just makes me laugh. Lauren goes bananas when we pull into the parking lot of Chuck E. Cheese. She actually will scream "Chuck E Chuck E Chuck E." When we get inside, she will wave at him, blow him kisses, and be all sweet. But goodness gracious, if I take her to actually see him, she crawls up me soooo fast. She's all talk...)
6 comments:
Aw, I can't wait until we take the kids to Chuck E Cheese. Lauren looks like she is having a fun time... and mommy & daddy.
I love to go to Chuck E Cheese...when the place is empty! Looks like y'all had fun.
So fun!! Lauren looks like she is having a great time, who wouldn't having it all to themselves! I love playing too girl!! :)
Please tell me Chuck E Cheese pays you for the endorsement??? If they don’t, they should!!!
I can't wait to go to Chuck E Cheese with ya'll! I love the ski ball and I love it just as much as kids! ha..ha..
Chuck is a must! Glad to see Lauren having so much fun there and glad Todd got to go too! Love you guys!
Post a Comment