We met up with some friends today at Pump It Up again and Lauren had the best time. She wanted to go down the slide alone so I let her. I figured that she couldn't really get hurt. There were other "big kids" at the top with her. I knew I didn't need to worry because my wild one went down that huge slide by herself at least 10-15 times. She is just like Todd and I when we were little!
(Sliding down the slide all by herself)
(Me and my girl at the top. I wanted to play too!! She has a little black eye and bruise on her cheek from bumping the corner of the stairs the other day. She's totally fine).
(Ready to slide again for the 20th time)
My girl coming down the slide at Pump It Up all by herself
No fear AT ALL....I think I have a wild child
3 comments:
Lauren and Mollie would get along great playing together! Mollie would have done this 100x's too!! Lauren looks like she had a blast, cute videos!
Love her face in that first picture!!!! :)
We love Mokey Joe's and Pump it Up! It is so fun to go there.
Post a Comment