Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lauren At The Park

Todd & I took Lauren back the park on Signal Mountain last week. Lauren loves it there but it was so hot, I think we only lasted maybe 20 minutes. It was the kind of hot where you step outside and immediately start sweating. I hate sweat. It's just not my cup of tea but I love watching my little girl have so much fun.
(This is how she swings 99% of the time. She would rather us do all the pushing while she relaxes. There's many times that I think she's going to fall asleep in the swings).

(She just giggles and giggles when we push her high).

(So funny. She just stares at you and then will crack up).

(I love this face. She always acts so surprised and then sticks her hand over her mouth).

(Lauren now goes down the slide all by herself. My little girl is growing up :(

(After the park, she went "shopping" with my canvas bags and then tried to open the door to escape while saying "bye bye").

(Shopping got a little boring so she moved on to better things like feeding Bellie Girl her food).



Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love the picture of her with her hand over her mouth.. too cute!

Lincoln will not swing in the swings at the park anymore. We had a bad experience once... he wasn't sure what to do and he leaned forward while it was swinging and almost flipped over.. so no swings for Lincoln.

Kenadie loves them, however!

The videos were cute too! Lincoln likes to get the dog food out of the bowl and lay in the floor for Lucy (our dog) to eat.

Summer said...

Lauren is looking more and more like you Everyday! She is soooo pretty just like you girlie! I love how you put her hair up and it just curls super cute and the cute as a bug shirt is presh!

Girl I feel ya on the weather....blech....the swing is the best part...smart girl....

love the pic of a little girl and her pup....

sweet videos

xoxo
Summer :0)

Sarah said...

I stopped by your blog on the blog hop... Lauren is very cute! Looks like you are having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Lauren is a busy girl these days! I love the pictures at the park. I'm sure she keeps the dog well entertained!