Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daddy Got to Come to Pump It Up

Guess who got to come to Pump it Up with Lauren and I??? Her Daddy did and she loved having him with her. The above picture is of my 2 favorite people climbing up the climbing wall. Believe it or not, little tiny Lauren can scale that thing! We have to give her little boosts here and there but I'm amazed at her upper body strength. She sure doesn't get it from me!

(Seriously, look at her go. She does 100% have my calves though. You don't want to see mine. I got them from my dad and they are man calves. I hate them, with a passion. You can see her little muscle bulging out. I'm sorry sweet pea)

(We made it to the top. It's seriously a work out. I was smart and wore work out clothes on this visit)

Videos: My wild child once again went up the big slide by herself about 100 times. She met a sweet little boy there, Nick, and they did everything together. Nick's mom was there and he has a baby sister. It was very sweet because his mom told me that he protects little girls like he does his little sister. He must think all little girls are his baby sisters. Lauren loved having the attention!


Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I amn glad Todd got to join in all the fun. I am not sure who has more fun at those places the kids or Daddy! Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! They just opened a baby gym here in town and I am dying to go! I am trying to wait till the hubs gets home so he can be there too, but I don't know if I'll last that long after seeing how much fun you had.