Salad! How did ya know? It's amazing to me that my 21 month old likes salad, very very strange. Then again, maybe she has weird eating habits like her mom? It's almost 11pm and I just ate dinner which consisted of 1 avocado (mashed up), salsa poured on top, and pita chips. When Todd is away, I don't cook a ton as it's just me and we all know that Lauren will barely eat anything. Strange girls I guess :)
(She gave up on the fork. It's much easier to grab a bunch of lettuce and just shove it on in)
(No fork necessary)
So as I've discovered that my little one will eat salad, I have found out that she's very picky about her salad. Go figure, right? Earthfare had a coupon for a free box of organic greens. They were "earthy" and a little different so of course Lauren wouldn't touch it. I love that kind of salad but whatever little L. The next day I bought a Caesar Salad mix and she loved it! I should have know because look HERE. This was in Hilton Head where she had Caesar Salad pool side.
(Example of salad Lauren will not eat. Maybe the purple threw her off? I guess that's normal for a picky eater. I can't help but laugh)
Am I the only one with a kiddo that loves to eat salad?

8 comments:
I think it is so funny that she loves salad but not much else. That's a good thing. Logan has always loved salad too, but he will eat pretty much anything that doesn't eat him first.
Poor Little Lauren.... her mommy giving her a hard time about eating!! LOL!
I need to try salad with Lincoln.. I do remember him eating a few bites of cauliflower with ranch dressing, but then that quickly faded and he wouldn't touch it anymore.
When I read the title I guessed corn LOL :0)
No you are not the only one we still scratch our heads that our little miss Kelcee loves salad but no dressing....she loves the lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers and cheese in her salad
Does Lauren eat dressing on her salad?
Have a great weekend
xoxo
Summer
That is hilarious that Lauren loves salad!! It's awesome though, what a great little eater! I don't cook much when Matt is gone either, probably because he's not here to help with the huge messes I make!
This still cracks me up!!! Can’t blame the girl, salad is good stuff. And at least it’s healthy. I love me some salad too!!! :)
Layla used to LOOOVVE salad, but now will barely touch it. I miss that b/c I am a HUGE salad eater.
She is just adorable :)
that is cracking me up that she loves salad. i have never seen a 2 year old eat salad like her. at least its good for her. too cute!
She is just a healthy eater! That is better than Lilly--she hardly eats anything and most of it is junk.
I have to give Lilly time-outs in public sometimes too. I HATE that everyone looks at you like a crazy person (maybe they don't you...but I feel like they do to me). You have to teach your child limits. I, too, am SO THANKFUL that time-outs work for us too.
Oh, and Lilly has started to have to sleep with a pillow too. These girls crack me up! I think Lauren and Lilly would be good pals!
Post a Comment