Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lauren Reading....On the Stairs

We took down the baby gate that we had at the bottom of the stairs. Even though Lauren isn't quite 2, she's the master stair climber. She was climbing up the stairs before she was even 1. We taught her how to hold the railing to come down so she's a pro.
Every now and then if I don't know where she is in the house, I'll usually find her in her bedroom with her books. A couple of days ago, I heard her on the stairs and had to capture these cute pictures and video of her reading to us. We're so glad she loves to read like we do.
(One happy girl sitting on the stairs for a reading break).

(Very into her books. We love it).

(Random but she had her very first oreo after her reading session. She loves her sweets).

Video: Lauren reading on the stairs. It's over a minute so family, this is for you :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! She is my kind of girl she loves salads and oreo's! I wish I liked salads more though! lol

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! She is my kind of girl she loves salads and oreo's! I wish I liked salads more though! lol

Lianna Knight said...

PRECIOUS!!!!

Courtney said...

So cute.