Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Consignment Sale Finds and New Table

(Little Nicholas lounging poolside. This was from our swim date the other day and I forgot to post this picture)

(Consignment Sale goodies: Barnyard animals boutique outfit ($20) for her birthday party because we rented a petting zoo and pony to come to the house, Gymboree sweater with matching jeans ($8), and brand new pjs ($5)

(New Little Tikes picnic table that I found on Amazon. I thought this would be perfect for Lauren's birthday party so the kids have somewhere to sit. It now resides on the deck because I found another table with 4 chairs at Sams today for inside)


(Little L loves her new table and sits at it every single day now. It looks like we'll be having lots of coloring dates on the deck or inside at the other table)

(I told her to say cheese and smile at the camera and this is what she does. She looks right at Ariel on her coloring book - figures)

(Giving the "stink eye". LOVE IT, not really but it's funny. Yes, that's a bottle you see. My little one is almost 22 months and still refuses to drink milk from a sippy cup. She will drink anything else under the sun from a cup but not milk. It's a battle that I'm not fighting considering she still doesn't eat much. It's not worth it).

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristen and Andy said...

Yay for consignment finds - love them! Those are some cute outfits. We are having a big one here later this week - I need a couple things so I'm hoping I get lucky and find some great deals.

I hear you on picking your battles - we still warm Brooklynn's milk each time - she flat out refuses to drink it cold....I'd rather her drink it and get her calcium each day...so warm it is. So for Cannon we have always just given him room temperature bottles. We live & learn :)

This Is Stupid said...

Our girls love to sit at little tables! It's funny! Oh, and at least she's drinking milk. I'm sure she won't be in kindergarten with a bottle still. ha!

Heather said...

The stink eye, ha!! We call it the mean eye in our home! :) Love your finds and the clothes, the table will be great for her party!

Unknown said...

I totally plan to do the petting zoo for Tyler's first and Madison's third (they can share!) Love the outfit!! (Bailey Boys I bet?!)

Anonymous said...

You have found all sorts of cute and reasonable finds! Good for you! They are cute.

Courtney said...

I love your consignment finds. I can't wait to see what you have planned for her birthday.