(Score of the day. A beautiful Christmas smoked dress with little penguins at the top. I'M IN LOVE. = $20 by Strasburg)
(Heart fleece play outfit for Lauren's new school = $5, Heart jammies = $3, Halloween shirt to go with black leggings = $3, Stride Rite red shoes = $5.50)
So I ventured out this evening to the awesome Just Between Friends Consignment Sale. I've partnered with them this year to advertise about the sale. It's a good thing because I LOVE IT and have shopped every season. This year Lauren didn't need many things but I'm not going to pass an awesome deal when I see one. I was on the lookout for a pretty smoked dress for Christmas pictures this year and I hit the target. We all know Strasburg is fancy shmancy so I was super excited to see that beautiful dress for only $20. I got lucky and scored the red shoes that match perfectly for a whopping $5.50. Not too bad for a beautiful Christmas outfit.
For you locals, go HERE to see the full schedule on when the sale is open to the public. Post what goodies you find so I can check them out. Please note: You can start shopping tomorrow from 12-7, AUGUST 1. WOO HOO Go the first day if you can because it gets crowded :)
Have fun!!!!
(I can't make a blog post without posting a picture of Lauren for her grandparents (Hi, Mom). Here she is eating salad for lunch....go figure. I asked her what she wanted and she very clearly said "Saaaalad"
1 comment:
I love the JBF sale....ours doesnt happen again until October...so I have to wait. Although there is another big one here at the end of this month - can't wait - I love great bargains! And we all know that most kids clothes get worn only a couple times so they are practicially brand new. You picked up some really cute things for Lauren - so jealous :)
Post a Comment