Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Forgot...

I forgot to post these other pictures from our splash fountain/Sams Club outing. I love to take Lauren to the splash fountains because she looks like this when we get home......
(Talk about a tired baby girl. Check out Belle, our dog. She was tired too. Not sure why. She didn't go play in the fountains, ha!)

(Lauren up close on her daddy)

(Lauren even managed to turn herself around without waking up).

(Never wake up a sleeping baby. This is what Lauren does when she gets up. I told you that she loves her sleep. Don't disturb her :) She's just like her mommy. We like sleep).

(Trying to console the sleepy girl. Lauren is such a creature of habit and schedule that she really doesn't like to be thrown off. Heaven forbid we went to the splash fountains during nap time. Shame on us).

(Still perturbed, I can't help but laugh. Drama queen? Perhaps).



Photobucket

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh mercy! I've seen those fits before here too. LOL!

Unknown said...

Pretty new layout!!

Courtney said...

Too funny. I am taking Logan to a splash pad this Tuesday. Hopefully he will take a nice nap after that too. He is a bear if you wake him up.

Kenna said...

Funny (now - probably not so much then). Love the new layout!

Katie said...

Oh, Courtney, that is too much! Yes, cute drama queen. ; ) Z is SO dramatic, too.

I love your new blog look, too! It's great.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Aren't sleepy cuddles just the best??? We refer to Lilly as "the Diva" when she is like that. (c:

The Blagg Family said...

Cutest pics of Lauren and her Daddy. Too sweet!